Where do you travel to? Can you come to me?
Though we started in Sydney in 1996, we now can provide our services in the below cities (most suburbs) with our team of qualified therapists.
CLICK HERE to ask if we can come to you!
We provide individuals with treatments at home, or workplaces.
2 or more hours of treatments required to visit your residence, office, or event.
We do offer shorter visits for bulk bookings.
We have performed treatments on expo stands, boats, golf courses, warehouses, horse races, weddings, beaches, hospitals, hundreds of offices, backstage for celebrities & much more.
We would love to help you.
Are your therapists qualified?
- Yes All Mobile Healing Hands team members hold diplomas & cert 3 or more qualifications in their chosen fields. Most of us hold diplomas in Remedial Massage.
- Are you insured? Yes All Mobile Healing Hands therapists are insured for public liability and professional indemnity.
- Can I claim my massage? Yes You must state you require a health fund rebatable receipt prior to your treatment so we can ensure the right team member is assigned. Most Mobile Healing Hands (massage team) members hold diplomas in Remedial massage or Shiatsu.
What happens when I book your services?
- Firstly we thank you!
- Then we supply a booking list for your guests or staff to fill/use.
- We email a reminder the day prior to coming out to your premises to advise staff to wear comfortable clothing the next day because its massage day : )
- We arrive 15-30 minutes early to set up, meet you/the organiser & find the first lucky recipients!
- We follow your staff/guest list, or use a tag team method, asking each recipient to tag the next.
- We bring with us whichever agreed equipment required for example massage chair/s, tables or manicure supplies.
- Pamper/heal! We cater our treatments to suit each person's needs, i.e. pressure/areas of concern, offering treatments fully or partially clothed (where oil is used)
- An invoice is emailed in advance of your booked services.
How do we pay?
We provide a receipt/invoice for all treatments.
We accept EFT, credit cards, PayPal (including mobile PayPal Here tap and go), BPAY, Mobile Healing Hands Gift vouchers
Companies have a few options:
- Your staff can pay 100% of their treatments or management pay 100%
- Your staff pay 50% with management paying 50%
- Your staff pay $10 per massage, and we bill your company for the remainder
- Your company pays a $50 call our fee /visit, with staff paying the remainder
Do I need to supply anything?
- Space - we need 1 metre space for our massage chairs, or 2 metres for the massage tables. Or we can use your chair/s on site and perform roaming massage, person to person.
- Parking is required (or cost added to total) where equipment is requested
- A table and chairs will likely be required if you have booked manicures. We recommend a narrow table such as a trestle table or small round table/s.
- We bring whichever agreed equipment required for example massage chair/s, tables or manicure supplies such as nail polishes/removers etc.
- Power may be required if your office or event location is dimly lit and manicures have been requested.
Why should we organise massage for the office?
- stress relief
- a noticeable reduction in absentees (especially on massage day!)
- increased motivation
- increased morale
- staff repetitive strain injury is reduced
- focus, clarity and performance enhanced
- Staff feel appreciated
See our office massage information for more in Services page